2011/10/28

Knit & Crochet

Recently I am back to Knit & Crochet's World.


When I was younger, only read the pattern instruction and asked some senior knitter for help. Now 2011, I can search many pretty patterns, and help from so many people on their website or Youtube. This is much easier to do it at home. I love it.


I am a member of Ravelry so I have already kept so many nice free patterns & bought some patterns on hands. Early this year, I have some extra chocolate color wool on hands, so thinking to knit this Ribbed Lace Bolero by Kelly Maher . 


However, I couldn't figure out the lace pattern - 
"K2tog, yo, yo, ssk" and 
"P1, p1 into 1st yo, p1 into the back of the 2nd yo, p1"..... 


I had been searching online but on that time I couldn't find a complete answer... so put it into my drawer to hibernating... :(


Night of 10/26/2011, I was on Raverly again and seeing this project... so I searched again on Youtube and found this: Knitting the Ribbed Lace Bolero .
This is the exact pattern! Thank you soooooooo much!!!!


10/28 today, I am working on it very well! :D I am so pleased!!!!! ^.^


love, k



No comments:

Post a Comment