2013/03/28

Knit Along on Google+

I am so happy to tell you that I just join a group on G+ called, "Knit Along on Google+".

The name already tells the story, rite?! ahahaha 

1. Monthly projects for anyone to knit along. 

2. Year Long Afghan project, the patterns from: 
Knitting Primer | 100 Easy-to-Knit Stitches plus Instructions for Sampler Afghans | Volume 34


I Pick up the Year Long Afghan project, and the first one I knit is: Square Sampler No 23.


































This sampler is easy to knit but the pattern instruction has some missing but not too hard to find out! :)

WOW, the Blocking is the challenge for me actually. As I do not have experience on it & no appropriated tools.... anyway, learn from mistake! XD but next thing to buy is PINS as so quick to run out of pins! 

Keep on knitting! 

love love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment